This week at the internship we had another meeting with the company who gave us the challenge. This week after we had a meeting with our group, the conclusion was that it would not be realistic to create a leaflet and print it within the time and budget we had, this was one of the topics discussed with the people who gave us the challenge. Other topics were where we stand on making the video, how we are doing on the website and how we are going to do all of this.
We concluded we are to much trying to deliver something perfect rather than actually doing it and setting deadlines for certain things.
So together with them, we set a deadline for sending them the first draft of the leaflet, we set a date for knowing when we know whether or not we will be on the social map of the local authorities of Utrecht, that they have planned to make a told us, we could be on.
We also agreed on having a date for filming before the Christmas holidays, so we have the time to make sure all the people involved, so the camera-man, the director, the editor, the actors and ourselves have enough time to put together the video for the best possible result.
So for the next two weeks it is our jobs to finish the script for the video, manage to get the actors, put together the content of the leaflet and make sure the website is ready so we can put on the online leaflet and the final version of the video.